Egg Puffs makes for an a excellent crispy and crunchy filled with puff recipe. Find an easy way of preparing the egg puffs,Curry Puffs are a very popular snack item in Indian Bakeries.
- Puff pastry sheets
- 4 boiled eggs
- 3 onions
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chilly powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala
- Beaten egg for brushing
- Heat the pan with oil and add-in sliced onions and ginger-garlic paste.
- When it is transparent add-in chilly powder and turmeric powder. Mix well and saute in low heat for 2 mins.
- Remove the shell of boiled eggs and slice in to two.
- Add one tablespoon of onion mix to the puff pastry sheet and place the egg cut side down on top of the mix.
- Pull the four edges of puff pastry sheet lightly over the egg and gently press down the ends.