Crushed pita chips give this Mediterranean Kale and Chicken Pita Salad some salty crunch.
- 1/2 lb. chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoon salt-free Greek seasoning
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 1/2 table spoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 1 Chopped Garlic Clove
- 1 (5-oz.) container baby kale
- 2 c. lightly crushed pita chips
- 2 sliced Persian cucumbers
- 5 thinly sliced radishes
- 1 c. halved grape tomatoes
- 2 Sliced scallions
- Season chicken tenders with Greek seasoning, and kosher salt and black pepper.
- Cook in 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet until golden brown and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side; slice.
- Meanwhile, whisk together fresh lemon juice, tahini, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons water, and chopped garlic clove. Season with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Toss in baby kale. Fold in crushed pita chips, Persian cucumbers, radishes, grape tomatoes, scallions, and sliced chicken.
- Season with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Serve immediately.