Give peppery watercress a pop of sweetness with fresh cherries.
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/3 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (4-oz.) package watercress
- 2 c. sweet cherries, pitted and halved
- 2 kirby cucumbers, sliced
- 1 large peach, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. roasted salted cashews
- Whisk together lemon juice, shallot, and ginger in a bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
- Whisk in oil, honey, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add watercress, cherries, cucumbers, peaches, and cashews to dressing and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.